Directions & Parking
The United Palace is located at
4140 Broadway at 175th St, New York, NY 10033
Nearest subway stations, only 20 minutes from Midtown:
- A Train to 175th & Ft. Washington Ave, and walk 1 block east to Broadway
- C Train to 168th Street & Broadway, and walk to 175th Street
- #1 Train to 181st St. & St. Nicholas Ave, and walk 2 blocks west and 5 blocks south to 175th Street & Broadway, or exit train at 168th Street and walk to 175th Street
- Metro North Hudson River Line to Marble Hill, quick transfer to the Subway 1 Train at 225th St to 181st or 168th Streets
- M5 stops in front of the theatre
- M100 stops in front of the theatre
- M7 stops in front of the theatre
- M4 stops at 176th St. & Ft. Washington Ave (walk 1 block south & 1 block east)
- M3 stops at 178th St. & St. Nicholas Ave (walk 3 block south & 2 blocks west)
Buses to George Washington Bridge Bus Station (3 blocks from United Palace):
The George Washington Bridge Bus Station (3 blocks from United Palace) also has buses to and from New Jersey.
*The United Palace is not responsible for any parking tickets, stolen items, vandalism, etc. while parking for an event or otherwise.