The United Palace House of Inspiration believes and affirms:
1. The Omnipresence of God. God is absolute good, everywhere present.
"Whither shall I go from Thy Spirit? Or whither shall I flee from Thy presence? If I ascend up into heaven, Thou art there. If I make my bed in hell, behold Thou art there. If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; even there shall Thy hand lead me, and Thou right hand shall hold me." (Psalm 139:7-10)
2. The Divinity of Humankind.
As humans, we are the channels of God, the Christ within. Our very essence is of God and we are inherently Good.
"And God said, "Let us make man (humankind) in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth. So God created man (humankind) in God's own image, in the image of God created God them." (Genesis 1:26-27)
3. The Power and Value of Thought.
As humans we create our own experiences by the activity of our thinking. Everything in the manifest realm has its beginning in thought.
"For as a man thinks in his heart, so is he." (Proverbs 23:7)
4. Practicing the Presence.
Through prayer, meditation and creative thinking we heighten our connection with God and bring forth wisdom, healing, prosperity, and everything good into our life and affairs.
"Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things." (Philippians 4:8)
5. The Law of Demonstration.
Knowing the Ancient Wisdom Principles, Universal Law and the laws of life, also called Truth, is not enough, we must also live and practice the Truth we know.
"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and God's righteousness; and all these things will be added unto you." (Matthew 6:33)
As a Spiritual and Multicultural Community, we:
• Believe that spiritual power lives within us, eager to be discovered and expressed;
• Emphasize universal spiritual principles and welcome people of all races, religion, social backgrounds, lifestyles and economic levels;
• View religion as an open-ended search for Truth rather than as a closed system of pre-established beliefs;
• Embrace Jesus Christ as the perfect expression of our own indwelling spiritual potential, and his teachings as a guide to our own spiritual empowerment;
• Recognize and embrace the importance of spiritual community in supporting and empowering our personal journey.